At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
Ankle & Foot
If you have injured your foot or ankle, our physical therapist take the time to understand what happened to you and explain how physical therapy can help get you back on your feet.
Foot and ankle conditions require a special level of skill and expertise, especially if you’ve had orthopedic surgery. At Chicago Rehab, you’ll have access to specialized care for all types of foot and ankle concerns.
Common Foot and Ankle Conditions We Treat
- Forefoot Fractures
- Toe Fractures
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Hammer Toe
- Achilles Tendon Tear/Repair
- Ankle Sprain and Ankle Instability
- Heel Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
- Stress Fractures
If properly treated early with rest, activity modifications and customized physical therapy, many foot and ankle problems can be resolved completely.
If you have foot or ankle pain, Chicago Rehab is a great place to start. We’ll examine your condition in detail and recommend the most conservative way to fix it. If surgery is something you need to consider, we’ll let you know. Physical therapy will be extremely important to the success of your recovery, especially after foot and ankle surgery.
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.