At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
Post Surgical Rehabilitation
Why is Physical Therapy so important after surgery? Physical therapy is essential following surgery because, bones, muscles and soft tissues are enduring a period of healing. Failure to use the joint may cause it to heal incorrectly. This can limit the range of motion, flexibility, and function of the joint and overall surgical outcome.
How we can help?
Our Physical therapists are trained to pinpoint limitations of the body and are knowable about surgical procedures, and treatment goals for a post-surgical cases. Therapeutic exercises will help restore movement and strengthen the part of your body that is healing. This will ultimately promote a quicker recovery.
Common Conditions treated by Physical Therapy
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.