At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
Shoulder & Elbow
Shoulder and elbow pain is commonly associated with repetitive motion or overuse injuries, especially during sports activities and at work. It’s not surprising that inflammation and tendinitis can develop in the shoulder or elbow joint over time. Most conditions can be treated with physical therapy.
Symptoms of shoulder or elbow conditions include:
- Inflammation in the joint (heat, warmth, swelling, pain, tenderness)
- Decreased range of motion
- Pain with movement, especially overhead activities (arm above head height)
- Pain while sleeping
- Pain over the outside of the shoulder and upper arm
- Radiating pain in the forearm
How we can help?
At Chicago Rehab, our approach to physical therapy is to treat every patient as an individual. We never assume we know what your problem is until we have the opportunity to thoroughly evaluate your strength, mobility, pain level, and other factors.
You’ll receive our undivided attention and support from the very beginning until the day your treatment is complete. Physical therapy can be highly successful in treating many shoulder and elbow conditions, but your full participation is essential for the best results. Some degree of pain, discomfort, and stiffness can be expected during the early days of physical therapy, but we’ll be there to support you through the rehabilitation and recovery process and beyond.
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.