At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
Sprains & Strains
A strain is a stretched or torn muscle or tendon. A sprain is a stretched or torn ligament. Both common injuries that damages the soft tissue.
How we can help?
We provide therapeutic exercises including stretching and strengthening exercises, tailored to you and your injury, to restore your mobility and stability in the joint. The use of modalities such as electrical stimulation, ultrasound, hot and cold packs can also be used to reduce symptoms.
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.