At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
Physical Therapy is the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of disease and disability through physical means. Whether you have an acute back injury, balance problems, have just had surgery, or have chronic knee pain, our physical therapists can help you address your problem and improve your level of function and activity.
We are experts in human movement and can help you through hands-on manual techniques, instruction, exercise, and listening and acting on your goals.
call for details
Evening and Weekend Hours
(Spanish, Arabic, Polish)
Acceptance of Most Major Insurances
Common Conditions treated by Physical Therapy
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.