At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
A functional capacity assessment is a 4 hour assessment of a person’s ability to perform key functional activities. This type of assessment is requested when an individual has reached a point in their recovery that has reached a maximum medical improvement. This is normally toward the end of a workers’ compensation claim, when a worker is close to returning to work.
Using the Key Method in conjunction with a functional job description or other known return to work demands, this assessment can assist in determining a personas ability to return to work on a functional basis.
The Key Functional Capacity Assessment is a comprehensive assessment of functional and work relevant activities including:
- Manual material handling capacity and weight capacities for lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling.
- Tolerances for Sitting, standing, and walking
- Endurance for non-weighted activities such as; bending, squatting, crawling and kneeling
The Key Functional capacity Assessment provides:
- Objective test results
- Statistically based assessments
- Backed by a National database
- Comprehensive and concise reports
- Timely reporting
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment