At Chicago Rehabilitation Services you can expect the following at your first and subsequent visits
- 01 Your will receive an appointment within 48 hours or your earliest convenience.
- 02 Insurance coverages will be verified before your appointment.
- 03 Therapist will provide you a one on one evaluation.
- 04 You will be receive a plan to fit your recovery process.
- 05 You will leave with future weekly appointment to fit your schedule.
What is hand therapy?
Hand therapy is treating injuries and conditions of the upper extremity area for example shoulder, arm, elbow, forearm, wrist, and hand. Patients who need hand therapy typically have an injury or chronic condition which demands therapeutic assistance. Hand therapy can be used to treat many conditions such as joint stiffness, carpal tunnel syndrome, post sport relative injury, and post-surgical procedures.
How can we help?
If you want to regain functionality in some part of your upper extremity, then we recommend seeking hand therapy. There are many effective treatments that may include: a range of motion, therapeutic taping, and hands-on-manipulation of joints or soft tissue.
Want To Book An Appointment?
Fill out our form and we'll contact you soon!Book Appointment
Injured Worker/Workers Compensation
If you have been injured at work and are unable to return, Chicago Rehab is here to help.
If you have been in an accident and need help on your road to recovery. Chicago Rehab is here to help
FCE – Functional Capacity Evaluation
Are you an injured worker looking to be evaluated in order to get back to work? Click Here we can tell you how Chicago Rehab can help.
The following is a list of the major insurance types that we accept*:
- Align Network
- AETNA Better Health Premier Plan
- BCBS PPO
- Chicago Health System (No Prior Authorization!)
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Community MMA Medicare/Medicaid
- BCBS Community ICP
- Cigna One Health HMO
- Cigna Health Springs
- Dart Member
- Humana PPO
- Rail Road MC
- United Health Care
- (United) Mutual Omaha Plaza
- Veterans Choice Programs
- Well Care
- Cypress Benefits administration
- Optum Health
*This list is not comprehensive, if your insurance is not listed or if you have any questions please contact the office nearest to you. We would be happy to help you with your benefits and eligibility.